Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner: Affordable Yet State-Of-The-Art
The Blue Pearl offers all the benefits and convenience of a robotic pool cleaner but without the costly price tag. This is true automatic cleaning: The Blue Pearl does not require any installation or supervision. It is a completely self-contained and self-powered unit.
Many suction side and pressure side cleaners market themselves as “automatic.” But really are they? Can they really be called automatic when they only work as an extension to the main pump and filter, requiring manual hook ups, booster pumps and cumbersome hoses?
For us an “automatic” cleaner is one that is completely self contained and totally independent. With the Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner, just place the unit in the pool and walk away.
If you’re looking for a robotic cleaner that is both affordable and state-of-the-art, then the Blue Pearl should be at the top of your list.
- The Blue Pearl has a curved cleaning pattern that ensures a highly efficient clean. Manuy other robotic cleaners on the market clean in straight lines that zig-zag across the pool. The result is gaps and a longer cleaning cycle.
- The unit filters 4200 gallons of water an hour and cleans 3500 square feet per hour.
- Its unique obstacle sensor means it wont get hung up on ladders or caught on obstacles.
- The unit also has an air sensor to ensure that it wont climb out of the pool. (If it reaches the waterline and starts sucking air, it will back down again)
- Its computerized guidance system works on any shape of pool. Got a bean shaped pool with lots of nooks and crannies? No problem.
- Special PVA (PolyVinyl Alcohol) climbing brushes allow the unit to clean pool walls as well as floors.
- The filter porosity is 2 microns so the cleaner will easily remove algae, bacteria, find sand and silt. (As well as larger debris of course)
- Affordable, but state of the art.
- Sold with factory warranty.