Nitro Pool Cleaner: Affordable But Advanced
This Nitro Pool Cleaner is lighter and more affordable than many of its competitors. It also features four intake ports which the manufactures claim provide the largest cleaning path of any pool cleaner – over 40% wider than other pool robots. That means a highly efficient clean.
The Nitro features state of the art sensors to avoid getting stuck on obstacles and works on all pools, whatever their shape. It is also compatible with all surfaces including concrete, guanine, vinyl and fiberglass and can climb 90 degree walls.
As with all the best robotic cleaners, the Nitro Pool Cleaner is a completely integrated unit that is self powered. You don’t have to connect the unit to your pump or filter system as it works completely interdependently of them. Just place the unit into the water and walk away. The unit will work without supervision, filtering the water as it cleans the pool, via a completely automated cleaning cycle.
We also like the option for a rapid clean as well as a more systematic clean. For a completely automatic, no-hassle approach to pool cleaning, nothing beats a robotic pool cleaner.
- Very competitively priced.
- Highly efficient cleaner featuring the largest cleaning path on the market.
- Obstacle avoidance sensors.
- Its wall climbing ability enables it to clean walls as well as floors.
- Nice simple, clean design.
- The Nitro has an extra large filter bag (requires less frequent changing than other models) that is machine washable.
- Compatible with custom shaped pools and all surfaces.
- Completely integrated unit. No installation required.
- Weighing only 8lbs, the Nitro is lighter than the competition.
- Energy efficient. And who doesn’t want brownie points for being environmentally friendly?